-
February 9th, 2008, 09:40 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Has anyone tested their 414-8c speakers from GPA for Thiele-Small characteristics? I have a pair and love them, but have no testing equipment. I've used the Altec published numbers to design my boxes. Just curious about how close the GPA built ones are to the old specs.
-
February 9th, 2008, 10:35 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Bill and Steve now have a TEF system - really nice!
Steve (a former electronic engineer for Altec, OKC) will be making all of the measurements for each speaker as time allows...
Call them and see if they've done the new 414 yet with the TEF analyzer - I know the T/S's I put in the spec sheet came from GPA, not the Altec spec sheets...
-
February 9th, 2008, 10:38 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Alright! That's a big step forward!
-
February 9th, 2008, 10:54 PM
#4
Senior Hostboard Member
The new 414-8C is not posted yet . It would be nice to post a list of what is available such as speakers horns .
..........
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.
Bookmarks